Saturday, November 1, 2014

Bella Baristas on Capella - Clermont - 10 out of 10

My other local cafe in the small town of Clermont (Lotta Latte's is the other - the review of their benny is HERE!) and also it's the original cafe in town where I have had several bennys in the past.


I'll admit I haven't been here for a little while - there are at times lots of customers and a lack of seating - although Bellas is slowly acquiring more seating, and on this occasion, I found seat and service was quite fast - and as always - very friendly!

First glimpse of the benny - usual order of Eggs Benedict with bacon and a side of mushroom - had me please to see a lot bacon but no mushrooms!



Fortunately, the mushies were underneath the eggs and bacon - and the brown streak on the top of the plate turned out to be barbeque sauce!  It added an interesting 'tang' to the overall flavour which was quite nice!


So, we had plenty of bacon, and plenty of hollandaise sauce!  Sadly though, the eggs were a little over, but there was still some runniness.

Leaving the cafe I though that, yes, this is quite probably the best benny I've had so far on these adventures - but - the eggs could have been a bit runnier!

Overall:  Well deserved 10 out of 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment