Saturday, July 12, 2014

Lotta Latte's - Clermont - 8 out of 10

For my first Eggs Benedict review I'll present some thoughts on a local benny at Lotta Latte’s in my home town of Clermont.  Lotta Latte’s is located in the old Clermont Gentlemen’s Club building on Sirius Street.

I’m ordering and Eggs Benedict with bacon on Turkish bread with a side of mushrooms.


I’ve had good bennies here in the past and this one was no exception.  It looks pretty simple with nice Turkish bread and an ample supply of hollandaise sauce.

Bacon is well cooked and some nice tasty field mushrooms are on the side and were manageable on the fork.


On this occasion, my eggs weren't too runny, although pretty much every time I visit Lotta Lattes the runniness of the eggs varies!


Ok this occasion I thought it was a solid effort. 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment